Monday 1 December 2008

Holidays Are Coming!

It's the 1st of December and I have seen the famous Coca-Cola Christmas lorry advert... this means that Christmas has officially arrived once again!

I seem to be more excited about Christmas than usual this year. I think this is because I have entered the mundane world of working 9-5 and therefore I need a little excitement. Shockingly, I have already bought a good chunk of Christmas presents and I dished out Christmas cards & candy canes to the office first thing this morning. I'm such a keeno.

Christmas highlights this year will include, but are not limited to, the following:

1. My London Santa Run with Sean & Mark (see below).
2. The German Christmas Market.
3. The Nottingham outdoor ice rink.
4. The Doctor Who Christmas special.
5. The Nottingham SU Christmas staff party.
6. Staying with the Clark's in Cornwall before Christmas.
7. The exciting, Radio-1-fuelled, driving home for Christmas magic on Christmas Eve.

And today we are decorating the office. I'm loving the festivities and it's only Day One!
a

No comments: