- The flight from Calais to Dover covered a distance of 22 miles.
- It was postponed twice last week due to bad weather.
- The 49-year-old began the flight by jumping out of a plane more than 8,200ft in the air.
- Rossy reached speeds of up to 125mph.
- The entire flight took less than ten minutes.
- The wing had no rudder or tail fun, so Rossy had to steer using his head and back. It is the closest anyone has ever come to flying like a bird.
Mr Rossy's name will now be up there with all of the best aviators: Superman, Boba Fett, Buzz Lightyear.