This is predominantly due to my workload exploding over October and November at the mighty Notts SU. Since I last blogged, we have elected the JCRs, trained them, bye-elected more JCRs and then trained them. I did a whopping 52 hours of overtime with two late-night ballot counts that lasted until midnight.
I am well dedicated to my JCRs.
Anyway, excuses aside, here is the exciting stuff that I should have been blogging about in no particular chronological order...
- I ran Birmingham half-marathon in 1:54:10. This is about three minutes slower than the Nottingham half-marathon but to be fair, I was stuck behind lots of fat people.
- I was coerced by Sean to sign-up for the London Santa Run --> www.justgiving.com/santabanter
- I have rediscovered my love for reality TV via X-Factor, Strictly Come Dancing and I'm A Celebrity...
- I attended an audition for The Weakest Link with nine others. This involved playing a mock-version of the game and having a camcorder interview.
- I was ill for three days and therefore did not see a single firework around November 5th.
- We have been having board game nights at Ellen's house. Highlights include Scrabble and Monopoly.
- I got well drunk on mulled wine last Friday with the girls, Marc and Steve. My mojo is returning.
- I have seen every Deal Or No Deal for the past three weeks.
- I bought Friends Scene-It and Laura Clark spilt orange juice over it. Grr.
Bulletpoints save the day yet again. I will blog more regularly henceforth... FACT.